Where is the thermal cutoff switch on the bolier?

I have a potterton flamingo boiler & I need to manually reset the thermal cutoff switch, but I can't find it?!?!? HELP!!

Reply to
Chortler

The cut-out wires are in series with the thermocouple and connected where the thermocouple enters the back of the gas valve. I can't remember whether this model has an electric cut-out switch mounted on the heat exchanger or is operated by a sensor bulb + capillary tube + resetable switch under neath the boiler.

However there is a reason why it over-heated and that needs to be dealt with.

Reply to
Ed Sirett