Where get insect screening mesh for windows?

Where can I get fine plastic mesh netting to make a screen for keeping out insects?

I want to put some across one or two of my windows so I can get air flow but not permit insects in.

I have tried various odd meshes and even some mesh net curtains but they do not seem as good as the mesh I have seen used in windows when I have been on holiday abroad.

Do the DIY chains like B&Q or Focus have something suitable?

Reply to
Peter Davis

Try your friendly local Caravan showroom - they tend to sell this fine plastic mesh - got some here - just need the proverbial 'round tuit' in order to construct a suitable frame to keep the mozzies out of the bedroom.... it's that time of the year again

Hope this helps Adrian Suffolk UK

======return email munged================= take out the papers and the trash to reply

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

In article , Peter Davis writes

That's where I got some a couple of years ago (B&Q) where they had it by the metre in the garden section (outdoors), available in white (yellow) or grey.

Reply to
fred

A decent garden centre should stock it by the yard.

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

Aldi might have some left, I had 3 (1500 x 600) for 99p each

Reply to
in2minds

have some good kits.

Reply to
phantom

I kitted out the whole house from "Guardian Screen Systems" in Cardiff. All the stuff was American...

Reply to
Huge

Betterware also sell the stuff

Electro