Where can I get gopher wood?

Went to feed horses this morning, their field now has a pond in it. Complete with ducks and ducklings.

Reply to
newshound

Adrian C

Andy Burns

Good responses! :-)

Reply to
newshound

My potatoes are swimming for freedom at the moment.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

At least another three days of it here in the South West, by the look of it

Reply to
newshound

The Lowther in York is under water again. Used to be one of my favorite pubs.

have (or had) a depth stick fixed to the wall just inside the door with various dates painted on at various levels,

And photos of proper yorkshiremen standing at the bar in waders having a pint.

Reply to
Tim Watts