When to use plumbers mait/silicone sealant

Homeownershub is rubbish

Reply to
Jonathan

That's assuming others even know what the question being asked was. I can only guess.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

So how is it on that site I can clearly see the age of posts, but apparently the sighted cannot, Its a strange kind of reverse accessibility issue. As you say most on line portals to Usenet are sensible and do not present really old post simply in the order of month, they use the year and many actually lock old ones to stop this, Mind you they do not present Usenet as if it was their own message board and not allow quoting or keep a link to any pictures either. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa