What's your favourite adaptable junction box (plastic)?

Looked at Wiska boxes - they waste a load of space inside with mouldings to support terminals I don't need. Otherwise a nice idea with their pre-threaded holes. I want to take 1/2 dozen cables in (using both sides) and may need upto 5 Wagos in there.

Apart from plain old plastic boxes are there any other interesting ones that TLC don't sell that you've come across - could include CH wiring boxes with a slim entry slot that meets IP2x or better

Reply to
Tim Watts

I don't have a favourite. The local wholesaler stocks Gewiss so that is what I use.

Reply to
ARWadsworth