What is type of gate?

Cows and sheep !

Reply to
G&M

Elephants and kangeroos! Anyone can play that game.

Your point?

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

I would have thought it obvious but if you must play this game : How does one get cows and sheep through a kissing gate ?

Reply to
G&M

Cod.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You're not a farmer are you! Farmers typically get cows and sheep into their fields by means of cranes, catapaults or hot air balloons. Once a farmer did try to patent a five-bar kissing gate, but his mates said he'd never get planning permission for something that complex. Also, there are the tunnels, of course. Every farmer knows a secret tunnel somewhere under the fence that he can get the cows and sheep through. I think they were all built during the war in case Jerry came and we had to find somewhere else to live. Getting elephants and kangeroos shifted is a bit of a problem, though. Mind you, they do say that you can just tell kangeroos to hop it. I haven't been able to test this myself as I am firmly wedged into this 'ere kissing gate and cannot move a muscle, let alone be on the lookout for kangeroos.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Postmen are not allowed to accept money, sorry.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Royal Mail just isn't fun any more :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Really? I've never seen that. I've only seen them go through holes in hedges.

If you stay there long enough you'll starve and won't be wedged any more.

Or you could reply to this giving your location and I'll come and kiss you out.

I bet you try the former. I would.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Let me indulge my fantasies and opt for the latter!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

It is if you spell it M-a-l-e. Hello, sailor!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Hmm. Perhaps you should see a picture first ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, thanks! I said I wanted to indulge my fantasies!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Oh, some might say that I was fantastic :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher