what are these 'frame hinges' called?

... and where might I get hold of some of them (cheap, if possible)?

I think they are used as some sort of shipping frames.

Thanks Jon N

Reply to
The Night Tripper

Volvo dealers?

They certainly used something similar for distributing spare parts - but they were always returned for re-use, so getting them for keeps might be another matter.

Reply to
polygonum

Collar Euro Hinges?

Andy Burns

Thanks Andy, that looks good ... and led me to 'pallet hinges', or 'pallet collar hinges', which looks even better:

Cheers Jon n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

PS: FWIW I have several of these 'pallet frames' which I have used successfully for stacked raised beds in the garden. I am trying to 'design' (ie. in my head) something similar for stackable frames for compost heaps. The designs which use cutouts at the ends of wooden slats are IMO badly flawed.

Cheers Jon N

Reply to
The Night Tripper