Wellingtons

There is actually a medical term called "Mower Foot". So it's not uncommon. One accident and you are crippled for life.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

It is actually quite uncommon.

Bullshit.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You should take advice from Rod Speed. He'd probably tell you to make sure that the top of the wellies are big enough to accommodate both your legs and the back legs of a ewe.

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

Isn't that just Welsh wellies?

Reply to
alan_m

Certainly not! The Australians are renowned for such practices.

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

I thought it was New Zealand that had the sheep not Oz.

Reply to
charles

Australia has twice as many sheep as New Zealand.

Reply to
Fredxx

more to go round then?

Reply to
charles

We both do, but they have far more per head of humans than we do

Reply to
Rod Speed

Kiwis point the finger at Ozzies. Ozzies make a reciprocal gesture.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

But they have twice as many sheep per person as we have.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You mean they point the finger at themselves?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Does that mean you ozzies have to work harder to get a good looking one?

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

They are not that fussy.

Reply to
alan_m

Yeah, we even let you whinging poms show up here for a while until we realised that everyone else was much better value and brought with them vastly better food etc.

Reply to
Rod Speed

There are dictionaries out there.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

No, in here. Right-click on a word, select "Look up 'xxxx'". Works with most apps here.

Reply to
Tim Streater

"Less Bovver than a Hovver"

If you are using any rotary powered lawnmower and are pulling it backwards and trip, your immediate reaction is to grip the handle harder, thus keeping the engine going.

Reply to
Andrew

Surely an angle grinder with a 'chain saw' disc ?

Reply to
Andrew

"Flymo toes"

Alarmingly common at Easter in decades past

Reply to
Andrew