Water supply + conduit + insulation

Hi

I'm installing a new water supply pipe (blue plastic) into my house through some ducting (more blue plastic). It says in building regs that I've got to seal and insulate the pipe in the duct if it rises less than 750mm from an external wall, which it probably will. Is there any particular seal/insulations stuff I should be using? Also the stop-valve I've been sold is a big blue and black plastic thing. I've never seen one of those before - is it the right one?

Thanks

LGF

Reply to
legrandfromage

I'd go for spray foam, but your probably best to ask the BCO what he wants to see. Possibly drag him/her over to the holes when he/she is arround to look at something else.

Rick

Reply to
Rick