Water pressure on shared supply

That was the one I used most I think.

Reply to
mogga

Cos I like to try and help.. A terrible thing sometimes. :)

Reply to
mogga

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 14:02 mogga wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Then, sir, you have your next course of action.

And it's not even illegal! (cue some willoughby coming on with a load of scare stories)

I'm afarid my patience with people like this is very limited. I will always try to take the nice approach initially, but if they are going to be twonks then do this, and see if the point sinks in. Do involve the other bloke though - don;t want to inconvenience him :) You may need to rinse, lather and repeat a few times...

I do believe you are not on meter?

Reply to
Tim Watts

I think the way it works though, first on the supply gets the water ... so if they like watering their garden ...

I'm not - don't think any of them are.

One has said she will be buying one of the thingys to measure the pressure though! She is so depressed about it she's thinking about selling up!

Reply to
mogga

mogga scribbled...

A thankless task. You'll do all the hard work and some lazy bugger will turn up and try and claim all the credit.

Reply to
Artic

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 15:13 mogga wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Hmm - that's a bit of a fly in the custard...

She the one who actually came to your meeting?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Yeah and probably a bonus if you don't like your downstream neighbour :)

No. Funnily enough she wasn't the one. We did have people come about other things - but the water that's supposed to be the big issue was only one.

Reply to
mogga

But a problem solved is a problem solved whether someone gets a gold star for it.

Reply to
mogga

In message , Artic writes

AKA "Councillor"

Reply to
bert

bert scribbled...

Careful - I think Mogga was/is one !

Reply to
Artic

No! I stood many years ago in another place. Came a respectable last but one.

the councillors are now involved with this and the other main issue on the street.

Reply to
mogga

mogga scribbled...

A great result for the MRLP !

Going to use their hot air the blow through the pipes ?

Reply to
Artic

LOL No wasn't them. Was green party. I've been asked more recently by the conservatives if I'd like to stand for them. I declined.

LOL Interestingly it's the same company causing both issues. One being noise from a works unit across the canal.

Reply to
mogga