Water-damaged laminate floor

About 2 years we put laminate floor in our small bathroom. It was the type designed for kitchens and bathrooms (from Homebase I think), we used the right glue and did everything as per the instructions, but recently I noticed a couple of swelled patches which are presumably due to water damage. Is there anything we can do to make the swelled bits go down, and somehow re-seal it?

Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
roswell_cat