waste disposal unit recommendations?

Hi, I'm thinking of fitting a waste disposal unit and I have only seen two, and one of them was blocked, but not the units fault. Any recommendations? I'd like a good one without going stupid with the card. thanks

Reply to
misterroy

What can you put down them that wouldn't go in a compost heap or labrador?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Tea spoons normally but they don't like them very much... B-)

I had a waste disposal unit when I had a 3rd floor flat with no garden for compost heap and no labrador.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I fitted an insinkerator model 65 a few years ago and have been very pleased with it. BTW - don't be tempted to do without the pneumatic switch.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

just bought a 65 off ebay, thanks

Reply to
misterroy

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:10:58 -0700 (PDT), misterroy

I've got one too, solid piece of kit.

Reply to
Steve Pearce