Washing machine supply pipes

Does anyone know where I can get some washing machine supply pipes with a right angle connector at BOTH ends.

Don

Reply to
Donwill

In article , Donwill writes

I haven't seen one. If you are stuck you could modify the straight end with one of these:

, item 11268, third from bottom of the page, Angled Hose Fitting. Don't forget the jubilee clip.

Reply to
fred

Another option is to cut & join 2 pipes. Gets you more length as well as the connector combination you want.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

ManyThanks to you both. Problem solved

Don

Reply to
Donwill

Or two pipes and a coupler - more secure than joining cut pipes.

Reply to
John