Washing Machine Pipe

Hi,

When I connected my washing machine to the cold water feed to leaks ever so slightly. I am presuming that there is a washer in the end of the connection hose from the washing machine that has gone. Does this sound likely and are these a standard part you can get from any DIY shop (B&Q etc...).

Thanks in advance,

CM.

Reply to
Charles Middleton

If you can't find the correct washers, use a 20mm grommet of the type used in socket backboxes - the sheds all sell them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)