Washing machine failure - door seals

Easy to swap?

Not going to be able to get a make and model until she is back from work on Sunday.

Reply to
ARW

I did two within about a year, mid 80s. I had to buy a short (4" approx) crosshead screwdriver. I found it quite straightforward. Can't imagine you'd have any problems.

( Nappy soaking disinfectant played havoc with door seals. Disposables not so popular then!)

Reply to
John Armstrong

IME, yup...

(prolly vids on youtube)

Reply to
John Rumm

I'll get her to order the parts and DIY it.

Two votes of confidence is enough for me.

Reply to
ARW

Prolly worth checking for some vids - just in case yours is a difficult one!

Reply to
John Rumm