Washing machine....

I give up! I'm trying to find a "joining piece" to attach the length of waste pipe coming out of the back of my washing machine to the extension piece I have just bought. They don't seem to exist. Tried all the usal suspects - screfix etc. Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
kev007

Do you mean you want to connect the existing grey ribbed waste hose to a new length of grey ribbed waste hose?

Reply to
Handy

I know nothing about washing machines, including the parts that you mention. But rubber hoses and clips (Jubilee) as used on motor vehicles can be very handy.

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

I seem to remember using a piece of copper and two hose clips ...

Reply to
Stuart

Yes

Reply to
kev007

Toolstation do them - search on washing machine.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

An offcut of 15mm copper tube with Yorkshire straight couplers soldered on either end and some jubilee clips. The solder 'rib' on the Yorkshire gives a good location for the jubilee clip needed to make it watertight.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)