wanted B&Q discontinued ceramic floor tile fusion brick (GREY)

Hi,

This is a long shot but thought I might as well ask than not. I have broken a ceramic floor tile in the bathroom in my house and don't have any spare.

Its from B&Q but has just been discontinued, they now do a brown/beige version of the same tile, but not the mainly grey with a bit of brown one I want. Its called "fusion brick" or at least the brown version is.

Crappy mobile phone pics:

two the 2 B&Q places local to me, no luck.

Can anyone help?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Myers

Obvious question that you've probably thought of. Any hidden, or mostly hidden tiles?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

If tile done the job check behind bath panel that's where most tiles put any spare ones

Reply to
John

I think he may have given up by now as the question was asked 14 years ago.

Reply to
alan_m