Wall Elbow Retaining Nut

Hello All

I'm after a retaining nut which will fit to a wall elbow, I think this is the right word for it. Basically its the part the hand shower hose attaches to and it fits flush with the wall. It didn't come with anything to retain it like the body jets did, they have a rubber washer and a plastic nut which screws onto the body jet thread and clamps it all in place. The thread is the standard tap thread size.

Anyone know where I can get one from, I tried in the local Graham store and hunting around B&Q but nothing.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
r.rain