Wainscot

Hello,

I’m looking wainscot a few walls upstairs.

Walls are uneven from shoddy plastering and need advice on essentially straightening the wall without having to skim.

I was thinking of battening out the walls but I’m unsure how to apply batten/wainscot.

Walls are plastered and painted. Plasterboard was dot-dabbed/ drylined.

What is the best way to get this done. I was thinking a dot dab on some ply and then screwing onto that? Or would it be best to drill and use plugs?

Reply to
Kurt