Wafty shed base revisited

The wafty shed base upon which I was supposed to erect a metal shed has been 'repaired'

should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

5 x 1 tonne/metre bags of ballast!
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The experts at work. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage? Any ideas? Registration is not compulsory for viewing surely? TIA

Reply to
Peter Johnson

> Why does this divert to the Photobucket homepage?

Remove the /?action=organize from the end of the URL

Reply to
Andy Burns

Remove the /?action=organize. It's spelt 'meican anyway. R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Someone is going to be in the market for a lot of steps! R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

The Medway Handyman wibbled on Saturday 19 June 2010 11:50

Bloody hell - that's a lot of concrete at the near end, and I'm presuming the far end is the original just showing?

Who did the original - a pissed blind man?

BTW what method out of the 600 suggested did you use in the end?

Reply to
Tim Watts

action=organize

I think I'd want to shutter up in decent boards some 4 inches away from that mess and encase it in a good quality concrete.to leave nice clean lines to the perimeter.

I have a similar job coming up later this year where a shed on a concrete base has been put too low relative to the surroundings, so fills with water, also the concrete base is cracked. I'm casting a new base 8 inches higher but totally encapsulating the existing so no joins will be visible. Then the shed will be rebuilt.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

>>> You should have seen it before - this is a major improvement!

Their gardener.

I used the 'turn the job down & let someone else do it' method :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks. I got into it via the TMH's other link.

Reply to
Peter Johnson