Vertical blinds fixing

Do vertical blinds need to fixed at the top and/or just the sides? I have to fit some that only cover 2/3 (vertical) of the window - and haven't fitted this type before. thanks

Reply to
dave

The vertical slatted sort usually have top-mounted spring clips which snap into grooves on the outside faces of the track.

can see on this example that it has been mounted to a secondary bracket to make it mount on the face of the wall.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Usually the top of the head mechanism box, with brackets for rear (wall face) fixing.

They don't need fixing at the left and right ends.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

bought some venetian blinds online - I think it was from another seller - and instructions were on the site. This one looks fairly comprehensive. They usually provide everything you need in the package, except perhaps a drill and a screwdriver - in mine, even rawlplugs were included.

Just look it up online!

Good luck, Barb

Reply to
Barb