Velcro for drain unclogging?

"The Flexisnake is like a plumbing snake, except it has a piece of Velcro at the end to pull hair out of a sink drain. Hair is leading cause of clogged drains in bathroom sinks, so it stands to reason that Velcro can be used to clear out clogged drains."

this is uk.d-i-y after all...

Reply to
Andy Dingley

> Or this is uk.d-i-y after all...

Hmmmm. Caustic soda & a flexible spring still get my vote....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

An inflexible spring sounds like the sort if item you'd send an apprentice to fetch from the stores ;-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

wouldn't that tak a long weight ?

Reply to
jethro_uk

You could pass the time by watching the tartan paint dry.........

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No, no, long stands and eddy current cakes are the most sought after.

Reply to
Broadback

I beg to differ. They are some of the most sought after items, including 'a box of dial tones' for the new phone line which you have just installed.

Reply to
Grumpy owd man

Along with; Compass Bearings; Relative Bearings, Elbow Grease; .... .

Reply to
Brian Sharrock