‘Veggie’ Tim?

whats hearing aids got to do with Apple Macs?

Reply to
SH

I know we're never short of Tims here, but the one I miss is Tim Watts with the bungalow.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Another Tim that is no longer heard from is the one that had a signature or something like “Tims Newhome”. Used to get quite worked up and type in shouting Capitals if he felt his P.O.V wasn’t being agreed with. Seemed to stop posting fairly suddenly rather than fading gradually so a medical issue may have got him.

GH

Reply to
Marland

I think in his case he did go home to die, I checked obituaries for a while but nothing ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

He died and made it clear that he was about to die.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I suppose I could check the electoral register at his house again:-)

Reply to
ARW

you'd need the surname surely?

Did dennis have any family or was he on facebook?

Reply to
SH

That's what he said very explicitly.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Pretty sure he said something about his wife when he said that he was getting one of those hospital beds installed at his home to die on.

That wouldn't prove anything. Mate of mine who I setup facebook for chose to keep his facebook page up out of 'respect' after he had died. And another whose facebook page I setup didnt even know she had one and its still up.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I am sure he mentioned something about a hospice.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ARW

He had family.

Reply to
ARW

If you know his surname and approximate date of birth/death then FreeBMD is the first place to check

Andrew

Ah. Cannot search for people who died after 1998 it seems.

Reply to
Andrew