Valor HomeFlame Super

I'm having problems with my gas fire, after its been on a short time
it just turns itself off. Any ideas what may be causing this?
Thanks
Janet
Reply to
janbennett
If it is fairly new it probably has an oxysafe pilot. Turning itself off is telling you there is a reduction in the oxygen content of the room which if unchecked would lead to vitiation and production of Carbon Monoxide. The only safe solution is to get it properly sorted out.
Reply to
cynic
In message , Heliotrope Smith writes
Without even knowing what type of fire it is - are you psychic ?
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads