Valiant boiler gremlin

I have a vailant boiler which today when I turn on the hot tap doesn't produce hot water well it does but also runs central heating at the same time taking about 15 minutes to warm up I cannot get it to just do hot water and not heating at the same time Any ideas greatly appreciated

Reply to
Andy Milner

Diverter valve?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I'd second that..

Reply to
BillR

Which model? and then someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Sorry model is eco max 800

Reply to
Andy Milner

How old is it? Under two years and you can claim on the guarantee. Does this model exercise the diverter on reset like the Turbomaxs?

Reply to
Ed Sirett