Vaillant Turbomax VUW combi boiler

I took a shower yesterday morning and the boiler fired up as usual. Later in the day I flicked the time clock to constant for central heating and it failed to ignite.

The electronic ignition is working fine; the fan kicks in; the water pressure is where it should be; the problem is, there doesn't seem to be any gas reaching the boiler.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Nick

Reply to
Dod

Does it fire up when you demand hot water? Is this a model with the LCD display? If so have you looked for the fault codes?

Andy.

Reply to
Andy