Vaillant combi boiler: no DHW or heating

Hi

This problem has been described to me on the phone - i plan to inspect boiler myself tonight, but would welcome other views.

Vaillant TurboMAx (combi) makes noise when HW tap turned or heating switched on, but produces no HW. Green light flashes on/off. Pressure is 1bar; minimum is just below this.

I'm pretty sure system just needs more pressure. Any other opinions?

thanks

Daljit

Reply to
Daljit

If it's already at 1 bar more pressure isn't the solution. Get the installation manual and work through the flowcharts.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

good advice, but, given the OPs post, I doubt the OP is anywhere near approaching competency so I expect your advice to fall on deaf ears.

Reply to
.

What model: I strongly suspect a Turbomax+ which has a green light which will flash when doing HW.

Does the boiler light? (Orange light.)

Reply to
Ed Sirett