Best place to buy non-warped door casing ?

Softwood door casings - all the ones in B&Q or Wickes (I opened lots of packets) were warped, twisted or otherwise misshapen. Not tryed the BMs yet, but, where is the best place to reliably get planed softwood stuff that is, um, straight. The old door casings in my house (1930s) are held by 2 nails each side, and are as plumb as a ... bob. Cheers, Simon.