Vaillant 824 TurboMax display

Have fitted a reconditioned one which seems to be working fine. However instead of LEDs it's showing the status on the LCD with some symbols.

I can work them out, but anyone have a link to what I imagine is a slightly different model, or more recent version ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

I had a look at the manuals I could see easily - they all seemed to show a vertical row of LEDs and no LCD.

Have you got the full model number?

(most Vaillant boilers have it on a sticker on the underside)

Reply to
John Rumm