update to the magpie story

I've just seen a magpie pulling what I thought was a twig from halfway down our tree. The original nest was at the top.

It was another of those white 'gothic arch' (actually more Norman, being rounded) garden bed edging things. It flew off to a neighbouring roof before taking it into a much smaller cupressus a few gardens away.

And my bloomin' camera battery was dead!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The birds been watching to many property programs. It must have a lot of enthusiasm considering it's last disaster. :-)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Now there's a thought - perhaps it's on reality tv?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Dunno. Rarely expose myself to reality and then only by accident.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

It was awhatsitquestion.Rhetorical.

I've never seen 'reality tv'. Just heard about it. They talk about it here all the time :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher