universal camera battery charger

Find quality and best Universal Chargers in Nigeria and also universal cam era battery charger of all mobile marks that are accessible for you on feda nng, best case scenario costs. You require universal battery charger for ce ll and connectors to handle your unending battery needs so you can have a d ecent portable involvement with your brilliant gadgets.

What's that in English?
--
Cheers,
Roger

I have already deleted it, so it doesn't bother me any more. But it is quite splendid, in its own way.
--
Davey.

Do tell, how do you delete a USENET message? Or rather, why delete from your machine? If you've read it then it'll already be marked as read and hidden from view normally.
Tim
--
Trolls AND TROLL FEEDERS all go in my kill file

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:49:39 -0000 (UTC)

If you have your read messages hidden, yes. I leave them visible, so ones that SCREAM at me, or are otherwise annoying, I can just delete. I can delete several at once, if I wish. Personal preference and all that.
--
Davey.

On Monday, 22 August 2016 19:15:37 UTC+1, Roger Mills wrote:

camera battery charger of all mobile marks that are accessible for you on fedanng, best case scenario costs. You require universal battery charger fo r cell and connectors to handle your unending battery needs so you can have a decent portable involvement with your brilliant gadgets.

Nigeria's official language is English, so what's going on with the OP?
NT