undertile insulation

I am going through the process of laying a tiled floor in my conservatory. what I am looking for is the easiest (cheapest if possible) method of insulating my floor.

The conservatory slab itself is built on 2 inches of Jablite polystyrene insulation and also has 2 (1500 x 300) radiators but I want to add additional insulation to the floor (underfloor heating is not an option).

I was looking into using the undertile insulation boards

but then I came up with the idea of using the insulation rolls from Airtec and wondered of this would do the job instead
Only downside i can see here is the stability of a tiled floor sat on "bubblewrap".

Ok this might be a stupid idea and I apologies to all you sensible and more capable DIY-ers out there but I would like somebody to tell me if its stupid or not.

Reply to
Neil Hodgkinson