Understanding a few things (long)

Interesting. Do you know if Joseph was his grandfather, great-grandfather or what?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ok I'll rephrase it. You cant expect 20 year old installs to comply with 20 year old regs (15th edn).

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Dunno, although they were the same family. He was on R4 some months ago and the subject came up. I'd say he'd be in his mid 50s, if this helps.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I realised that, hence the comment that he might be good at sewers!

Thanks. Will have to check the sewer books I have!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I've met him too (in his guise as Mr Big Brother), yes he is very nice chap.

He made a programme about Joseph.

Reply to
Mark Carver

Yes, saw that. I just don't remember the exact family connection.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Someone has to.

More adventurous?? The producers of The Bill have blown up that police station more times than Fred Dibnah did factory chimneys. What could be more adventurous than that. Oh, you meant programme genre not plotline ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

And strangely coincides with when the 'set' needs routine refurbishing...

Rumour has it that they contacted the Met about some aspect of procedure after a car bomb had hit a police station. They replied they didn't know since it had never happened.

:-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)