Underfloor heating

See alt.cooking.delia.smith

Reply to
IMM

Not on yer life.

Carefully measure 40% rice by volume, 60% water. About right for basmati or thai rice. Only types we cook.

Bring to boil with whatever extra ingredients neded - saffron and cinnamon, or coconut cream etc...

then when boiling stuff in covered pan in warming oven till required.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This is basically the same as we do, and I agree, it works very effectively

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

There are kits on the market which allow you to combine an existing radiator system with underfloor in an extension or renovation. You should check that your existing boiler and system pump are capable of supplying the UHF circuit. You should also go for independent control of the UHF circuit as it will need to be on earlier than the rads.To achieve this you will need to fit a timer for the UHF circuit. The Honeywell CM67 clockstat is a good choice as it combines time and temperature. The rad circuit will have to have a two port valve controlled by its own timer and stat. There is some more advice at

This site is owned by myself BTW.

Reply to
floorman