Twyford Elite bathroom suite

I have just seen the above suite, which is marked as a new range in the new Plumb Center catalogue. I want to find out the dimensions of the close coupled WC (push button flush preferably). I have tried the Twyford website - but it seems this range has not yet been updated on their site as yet. I have also tried the plumb center help center line and they are 'going to get back to me'.

If anyone has this suite or knows the dimensions please can you help. I need to ensure the depth of the pan and cistern together (from back of the wall to fron of pan) is no more than 695mm.

Thanks GAZ

Reply to
Ghazali

In message , Ghazali writes