TV connection

we've managed (Golden Wedding last year)

Reply to
charles

IIRC Last weeks Eastenders featured Dexter actually showing a girl his bollocks...

Reply to
Adrian C

You probably share the same tastes in TV programmes. My wife watches soaps and romantic drama, I'm all sport and documentaries. Typical male / female split?

Reply to
Bob Martin

Mainly the aircon guy and one of the plumbers. The apprentice is happy playing tunes in the gym area (trust me, it's an odd house)

Reply to
ARW

Not yet she doesn't, wait until she's moved in.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice