Treated Timber in France

Need to replace a few of the rafters in house in SW France, as they will ev entually be covered up i am happy to use new timber, been to the usual Bric o's etc but cant seem to work out if their timber is pressure treated the s ame as in UK? and if so, to what standard or specification. I.E. is it just treated against rot, or for insect as well. We do have Capricorn beetle in the house (has been treated) but want to be sure any new timber is going t o be protected, I fully intend to liberally treat any new timber we use bef ore fitting it. Can anyone shed any light on what to look for when buying? Yes I know this is UK.d-i-y..TIA

Reply to
pf17472

Le Bugnomunch?

Reply to