Toilet design - national preferences

Have you ever met a child or have you only ever read about them?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Dingley saying something like:

Supposed to be an appendectomy, but the surgeon was drunk.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He has obviously never spent any time with kids. Or if he has, he has turned them into precocious little bastards and never let them have any fun. Strikes me as the type of wanker that instead of letting a couple of kids have a kickabout with a football would pull out a copy of the FA rules and ensure that the kids understood the offside rule before they could play.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , MM writes

Well having actually been stepfather to three kids of that age bracket in Germany for something over 5 years, I have to say that you are, as usual, talking durch deinen Arsch again

As for Italy where I have also lived, their attitude to sex is totally hung up through their RC influence

Reply to
geoff

In message , MM writes

Is that why you hang around outside school with a raincoat and wellies?

Education ?

Reply to
geoff

I have heard of at least one child saying that they have "a tummy ache in my head" because they were used to tummy aches, but not headaches. A childs concept of anatomy is somewhat flexible!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Has he ever had a woman?

Reply to
geoff

place

Yup - that about sums it up

"mummy, where do babies come from?"

"Well, Johnny, once upon a time there was a thing we call the big bang ..."

If you really want to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (well to an approximation, anyway)

Reply to
geoff

In message , MM writes

Just take an alligator enema MM

... please

Reply to
geoff

In message , MM writes

So, why not f*ck off to one of your imaginary more enlightened destinations then?

I think that you are in a time warp of what parents were like 30 years ago

Our little island has moved on, you haven't

Reply to
geoff

In message , Tim Streater writes

He's been abroad, you know

International Man of Mystery's little brother

talking of whom ...

"DRIVEL, DRIVEL, DRIVEL"

see if he appears

Reply to
geoff

+1
Reply to
geoff

Baaaaaah! Baaaah!

Reply to
Tim Streater

Why aren't you in school today???

MM

Reply to
MM

And all this because you insist babies grow in mummy's tummy?

"precocious little bastards" "wanker" "football" "FA rules"

You forgot the kitchen sink...

MM

Reply to
MM

Yeah, like I'll go to the doctor and say, doc, I've got a problem with my tummy, and he says, why are you pointing at your foot? And I go, that's where the pain is!

MM

Reply to
MM

Does the farmer know you've lost your ear tag?

MM

Reply to
MM
[138 lines snipped]

Please ... delete the irrelevant text

Reply to
Huge

Well the child needs a bloody good hiding for talking rubbish:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I have made no such claim and nor has any other poster.

Reply to
ARWadsworth