Tiles Tiles !!!

Hi,

I am looking to do some small changes in my kitchen and bathroom. The problems is , I am unable to find the tiles to match those that already exist.

I am looking for : Bathroom tiles : Macauba Blanco and Anais Blanco ( for the border) Kitchen tiles : Provenzal Marfil and Liria Marfil ( for the border)

Does anyone know where I can find them ?

Regards DIYNovice

Reply to
DIY_Novice