Tile to Glass roof

Hi;
Any advice on running a roof that changes to glass part way down a tile roof. I plan to run a ridge tile over the joint but cannot figure out how to cover up the view from under the roof at this join. Viewing the cementing through the glass will look a mess.
Regards Ian

Decorative blind to cover the mortar ?
How much of the overhang is likely to be visible ?

Paint the glass black where the tiles overhang.
Colin Bignell
On 16 Aug 2005 14:41:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@pipemedia.co.uk wrote:

I have my glass framed on the inside, smaller than the glass actually is, so that the overlaps arn't seen.
Rick

Lead flashing? The tiles could run onto lead, which then just needs a couple of centimetres onto the glass and looks OK from below.
Christian.
It did not occur to me put the tiles onto lead placed on the glass Guess this will make it easy to keep the trowel away from the glass when grouting the end of the tile run.
Regards Ian