Three for two on Bosh drills and blades at B&Q

The title says it all really - looks like it'll be the only way to get some blades for my Bosch PMF 180 at a half decent price!

Reply to
Murmansk69

Interesting. The last offer they had was something like buy 5 (the same) & get them half price. Dispite numerous visits I never managed to find 5 of the same in stock!

I'll try again - thanks for the heads up.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman