THORN M44 / 54B Boiler for Spares / Repairs or Re Commission?

As per title really. Bought our 1920's semi back in 2011, and she had this boiler installed. Its took a lot of thought and consideration to replace, as its never put a foot wrong in all the time we've been in the house. A friend of mine owns a very successful plumbing and heating company and advised me that looked after (service & thermo coupling from time to time) will never go wrong unlike many of the more modern boilers with pcb boards etc. He said his business thrives off the back of poor quality modern boiler(s) repair(s)...any how, finally bit the bullet and put in a BaxI Platinum this weekend - "HOT WATER ON DEMAND!" as we are a growing family and it now just makes sense. So my poor Thorn M44 is ready for the local pikeys to lift from my drive!? unless somebody wants it?

Please let me know, 07970 316 213.

Thanks

Mark

You might wish to say where it is located, if you're expecting someone to pick it up.

Theo

Reply to
Theo