This what parcel should be like..

Oct 29, 2019 01:26 SpeedPAK Shipment data received Oct 30, 2019 06:09 SpeedPAK Package received (Customer Service email: snipped-for-privacy@orangeconnex.com) Suzhou Oct 31, 2019 08:46 SpeedPAK Regional distribution center arrived HangZhou Oct 31, 2019 23:39 SpeedPAK Regional distribution center departed HangZhou Nov 2, 2019 08:40 SpeedPAK Export Customs Declaration Completed Nov 3, 2019 18:00 SpeedPAK Flight departed from origin country Nov 4, 2019 15:25 SpeedPAK Flight landed in destination country Nov 5, 2019 09:09 SpeedPAK Import Customs Clearance Completed
Its a less than £2 PH test paper roll.
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote :

Subject was supposed to read 'parcel tracking'
On 06/11/19 12:45, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Lucky you.
I have been tracking a parcel due to be delivered here by DHL between 1230 and 1330. I checked a few minutes ago to find it had been delivered and I had signed for it half an hour ago! Except, of course, I hadn't and it wasn't delivered here.
I'm waiting for DHL to get back to me after they speak to their driver to find out where it was delivered.
--

Jeff

On 06/11/19 13:37, Jeff Layman wrote:

I'd just pressed the send button when there was a ring at the bell and it was DHL with my package. Very strange - who got what, where was it delivered, and who signed for it?
--

Jeff

On 06/11/2019 12:45, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Was there P&P on top or is that price all in?
Richard submitted this idea :

No that is the delivered price.
I was comparing that with Royal Mail parcel tracking, where all I found was an indication that it had been sent, then seven days later it arrived. Just the sent, then an out for delivery an hour before a knock at the door. Not really useful for deciding whether to wait in for a delivery or go out.
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Their standard offering just gets you proof of delivery after the fact, not step-by-step tracking.
On 06/11/2019 13:48, Richard wrote:

Royal Mail deliver it for free. It's something to do with an international agreement, one that Trump objects to and has threatened to withdraw from.
I'm presently struggling to find out where yodel have delivered my parcel f rom an eBay seller. I had an eBay message to say delivery had been effected to myself. The tracking system showed delivery had been made. Of course it hadn't. I advised yodel and informed them I have comprehensive cctv covera ge and no one entered my premises during the entire morning. I also advised the sender. Yodel now claim the parcel was left at a house across the road but I've che cked with all and that's another vile calumny. Ho hum.
Cynic wrote:

Same thing here! I got the email telling me that it had been delivered and left in a safe place - nope. I rang Yodel, it had been left on the doorstep of a house up the road. It was clearly addressed to me. Yodel and I had words.
Yodel really are dreadful to deal with when things go wrong. I'm leaving the ball in the sender's court. Fortunately it's not an urgently required item.