This what parcel should be like..

So ask them why your CCTV doesn't show the dumb f#ck ringing/knocking on *your* door before deciding to dump it "elsewhere"...?

Reply to
Jimk

Tine for an item not received case on eBay, let the seller sort it out with eBay watching, if they don't sort it ebay'll refund you PDQ. Let them do the legwork!

Reply to
Jimk

Oct 29, 2019 01:26 SpeedPAK Shipment data received Oct 30, 2019 06:09 SpeedPAK Package received (Customer Service email: snipped-for-privacy@orangeconnex.com) Suzhou Oct 31, 2019 08:46 SpeedPAK Regional distribution center arrived HangZhou Oct 31, 2019 23:39 SpeedPAK Regional distribution center departed HangZhou Nov 2, 2019 08:40 SpeedPAK Export Customs Declaration Completed Nov 3, 2019 18:00 SpeedPAK Flight departed from origin country Nov 4, 2019 15:25 SpeedPAK Flight landed in destination country Nov 5, 2019 09:09 SpeedPAK Import Customs Clearance Completed

Its a less than £2 PH test paper roll.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Subject was supposed to read 'parcel tracking'

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Lucky you.

I have been tracking a parcel due to be delivered here by DHL between

1230 and 1330. I checked a few minutes ago to find it had been delivered and I had signed for it half an hour ago! Except, of course, I hadn't and it wasn't delivered here.

I'm waiting for DHL to get back to me after they speak to their driver to find out where it was delivered.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

I'd just pressed the send button when there was a ring at the bell and it was DHL with my package. Very strange - who got what, where was it delivered, and who signed for it?

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Was there P&P on top or is that price all in?

Reply to
Richard

Richard submitted this idea :

No that is the delivered price.

I was comparing that with Royal Mail parcel tracking, where all I found was an indication that it had been sent, then seven days later it arrived. Just the sent, then an out for delivery an hour before a knock at the door. Not really useful for deciding whether to wait in for a delivery or go out.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Their standard offering just gets you proof of delivery after the fact, not step-by-step tracking.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Royal Mail deliver it for free. It's something to do with an international agreement, one that Trump objects to and has threatened to withdraw from.

Reply to
Andrew

I'm presently struggling to find out where yodel have delivered my parcel from an eBay seller. I had an eBay message to say delivery had been effected to myself. The tracking system showed delivery had been made. Of course it hadn't. I advised yodel and informed them I have comprehensive cctv coverage and no one entered my premises during the entire morning. I also advised the sender. Yodel now claim the parcel was left at a house across the road but I've checked with all and that's another vile calumny. Ho hum.

Reply to
Cynic

Same thing here! I got the email telling me that it had been delivered and left in a safe place - nope. I rang Yodel, it had been left on the doorstep of a house up the road. It was clearly addressed to me. Yodel and I had words.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Yodel really are dreadful to deal with when things go wrong. I'm leaving the ball in the sender's court. Fortunately it's not an urgently required item.

Reply to
Cynic