This weeks Top Tip

Remember to duck when you turn down a woman armed with a wine bottle.

ARWadworth

You should turn her down with kind words not a wine bottle. :)

Reply to
Mogga

you know Frank Gallagher?

What a life you lead matey!

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Things rapidly deteriorate north of the Thames, you know.

What he didn't say was which woman it was and the circumstances. Might have been the neighbour

Reply to
Andy Hall

I had to Google that as I have not had a TV for the last 5 years.

The bottle in the head was better than her proposition.

Why are Geordie women allowed into Yorkshire for hen nights?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

ARWadworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

Well there you go...

The only time I've come close to being knocked out cold was a playful punch from a lass up that way (friend mind). Mustn't say geordie, she was a mackum and that's another route to a good hiding.

Oddly enough, I was in Yorkshire when it happened. Perhaps something in the air disagrees with them?

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Southerwood

What was that?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Reply to
Andy Hall

"Are you going to buy me and my mate some drinks and we will show you a good time"

She made Karen Matthews look like a good catch!

Trafalgar Square last Sunday afternoon with the Olympic Torch passing through was much safer.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

It would have been. I've just read the London Ambulance major incident plan, 34 pages of it. Every possibility covered. Incedible planning.

My daughter was (potential) silver medic, driving the first ambulance behind the torch procession.

Not that I'm a very proud Dad or anything.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We do our best ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I would be proud as well.

She would had to keep her foot on the brake so as not to run over the torch bearer as for some reason they often stopped suddenly.

The last time I went to Trafalar Square it was full of winged vermin. Has Livingstone eradicated them?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Her verdict on the Olympic Torch was; "Its rubbish, just a stick on fire....."

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Livingstone conceals his wings well if that's the case.

Reply to
Andy Hall