Themowood

Looking to purchase some cladding for an external building (approx 50 sq m) ... Western Red Cedar would cost close to £6.5 per linear m .... which makes it very expensive to clad.

After looking at other options ... been suggested I use Finnish Thermowood

cheap, but better priced than WRC.

It should perform much better than plain softwood cladding. What I want to avoid is a cheap shiplap that splits badly as it ages (i.e' like that on a B&Q shed)

Anybody any experience of Thermowood

Reply to
Rick Hughes