Them Flour Essence Lights

On the contrary, I get a lot wrong, and am often corrected, and don't mind.

It's really a question of the difference between trying to learn and trying to help others to learn, and people who think they are well good enough already.

Who ultimately one can't tell anything to, as they know it all, already.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Absolutely.

The difference being I don't pretend its not a failing.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I never worked for NASA..dunno where you got that one from.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

you are such a sanctimonious arse wipe you get such a lot wrong then you pick on me, you cant even be arsed to spell check most of the time and do you actually "learn" No

Reply to
Kevin

words fail me sometimes but I dont have a go at others spelling mistakes

Reply to
Kevin