The welsh are trying to kill us again

That's a hard one...

Reply to
PeterC

In message , Road_Hog writes

The words "having a clue" and "harry" are rarely seen in the same sentence

Reply to
geoff

That would certainly seem to be true, at least on the subject of the Welsh.

Road_Hog, born in the South Wales valleys.

Reply to
Road_Hog

My grandmother was mayoress of welshpool, I've lived in the borders since the age of 11

You continually come out with incorrect and, at times, dangerous rubbish.

You claim to have some connection with maintaining boilers, but you demonstrated that you don't understand how flame sensing works,

You seem blissfully ignorant of some of the parts of the world through which you claim to have "extensively travelled"

You are, at the end of the day, a clueless old fart

Reply to
geoff

Never took off. I've got a Flint ringtone, though.

Reply to
grimly4

The Medway Handyman