The spare vibration sensor arrived today....

Along with 29 more! Not bad for £1.90

So if anyone wants any, just ask.

The Natural Philosopher

Make that 49 more.

So anyone needs a trembler, I've got lots

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That lot must be worth a bomb!

Oh...

But the question I have, is what is the function of the liquorice allsorts under the PCB?

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Ah.Thats some sort of rubbery thing that holds the LCD in place

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's the electrical connection

alan_m

Zebra strip?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Are these left overs from a booby trapped bomb factory or what? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Do they attach to one's knee, d'ye happen to know?

Reply to
Tim Streater