The circular saw is at it again. :-(

Dave Plowman (News)

used to fell trees and the rescue services use them to cut through metal."

I wonder what tool it actually was? Sounds more like a chainsaw.

Reply to
John Rumm

I do admire they way he kept insisting to drive himself to hospital - very rock 'n' roll!

Reply to
Richard Conway

Maybe but i would have though the chain saw would have ripped him apart. His wound is neat.

Reply to
ben

glance at the picture.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Want to bet Rupert Mudrock owns that paricular newsrag?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Reply to
david lang

Dunno, but do fire brigade use chain saws , can they cut through metal? the rag reporter might not know his tools?

The way I see it as I replied to Dave P's post the CS would have ripped him appart rather than slicing him.?

Reply to
ben

They presumably do because Stihl make a special saw for them

also seem to remember that they used to cut open Securicor vans with chain saws?

Dave

Reply to
david lang

My thoughts were that the average circular saw would be a bit limited for cutting down trees?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

All depends how wide the tree is? I thought he was cutting a log meself, probably for firewood?

Reply to
ben