That's the CH fixed then

When I did this I ignored the built in ones, ignored the control stuff and just ran the motor & new switch & thermal wotsit in series. Simples.

Rapid do a flow switch that claims mains ratings. It's not mains suitable at all imho.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

The problem in this case is the hot one actually blocks the hot flow when it doesn't move - you get a cold power shower, even though the pump kicks in.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

nice design :/

NT